Great Falls Library
Great Falls Community Library
The Great Falls Community Library first opened in the Community House in 1927 at the suggestion of Mrs. Wil Lou Gray, noted South Carolina advocate of adult Education.
In 1953, the Library moved to the Crawford House at Republic Park. In 1975, the present location on Calhoun Street opened. Each move has brought more space and more materials for the use of Great Falls patrons.
|Dr Seuss in Great Falls!
|For the Summer Reading finale the first week of August, Horton Hatches the Egg was read at all three libraries. The children then proceeded to make out of play-doh what would have come out of their eggs.
||What Came out of the Eggs: